Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thoughts.

One of my favorite places in the world, Malagash Bible Camp. I've gone for 5 or 6 years or longer, Its almost like a second home even though I only get to go there once a year. But hopefully that will change this year, I am planning on maybe going to SnoBlast and hopefully will do volunteer work in the kitchen as well as be a camper this coming summer. :)
I always feel so im-powered in the Lord coming away from camp and it stays for the rest of the summer but when school starts its like BAM,.. all this crappy atmosphere and everything going on around you the same people, same judgements. Im hoping to change that this year. Its a New School were less people know me., Im going to Live for the Lord. People can judge me, honestly it doesn't matter what other people think of you its about what you think of yourself and what God thinks of you that really truly matters.
This year at camp was really great, New Friends, New Leaders, New Relationships built on the fact that you are at the same camp, learning the same things, stuck in the same place for a week. But this year was different I really felt the Lord move me and even more so when I got home.
Faith without action is DEAD.
So lets put our Faith into action and Live it out this coming year and onwards.

who's with me?
(I don't respect much response.. 'cause well I doubt anybody reads me blog.)

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I totally agree without you said about faith requiring action. Evangelism was one of Jesus' biggest messages. If we won't spread the word, who will?

    Great blog. Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete