Friday, August 27, 2010

Moi'

I guess if you are reading my blog you should know a bit about who I am. I'll try to make in interesting. :)
Let's make a list shall we?
1. Im starting High School in 6 days :(
2. Im getting my braces off in 4. :D
3. I accept failure, everyone fails at something I just can't accept not trying.
4. I love to Sing, and be on stage.
5. My favorite sports to play are Basketball and Competetive Swimming
6. I really want to try Rugby. :)
7. I REALLY REALLY want my High School to get a Glee Club.
8. Im a Christian
9. I have 3 beautiful Neices
10. I have 4 Sisters, all older.
11. Favorite color is Yellow
12. Favorite number is 7
13. I love reading.. and Some of my Favorites and Harry Potter, Mysterious Bendict Society, and Christy Miller Series, (My ALLTIME Favorite is To Kill a Mocking Bird.)
<3 :)

James 1:23-24.

:)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you are a wonderful daughter and I can't wait to see what your future holds.

    ReplyDelete